Mollie Stone’s Markets, an upscale, family owned grocery store chain, is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to work at our Corporate Office located in Mill Valley, CA. This person will report directly to the owner of Mollie Stone’s as well as the COO. The perfect candidate will provide a comprehensive range of specialized administrative services with limited supervision as well as clerical front desk support for the office.
The perfect candidate will have a willingness and flexibility to perform all tasks, no matter how small or large. This person must be willing to work with a variety of personalities and bring a positive, outgoing self as a representative of Mollie Stone’s Markets.
Responsibilities will include: (but not limited too)
- Serve as receptionist to visitors, vendors, clients
- Sorting/distributing mail
- Respond to inquiries, including answering phones and emails for resolving problems, providing information, and/or referring to appropriate personal
- Manage executive’s calendars, schedule appointments, travel, meetings, agenda preparation as required
- Prepare, proof-read, edit, ghost write various documents and presentations
- Booking flights, hotels, shows, cars, restaurants
- File and maintaining confidential files
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or a position working with high level executives or customers
- Excellent transcribing, writing and editing skills. Samples of verifiable written documents will be required as part of the screening process
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong project, organizational, and time management skills
- Proficient with computers including word, excel, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday with comprehensive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision and employee discount.