Mollie Stone’s Markets is looking for an experienced merchandiser to work in our Beer Sections. This position is perfect for someone who is hard working, has a love of craft and domestic beer, as well as willing to travel/work in various store locations. This position requires hard work, attention to detail, the ability to work independently with little supervision and the ability to give exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated knowledge of craft and domestic beer as well as the ambition to stay current on trends and new products
- Merchandise beer selections to maximize sales and profits
- Create inviting displays and create signage
- Lift, move, reach, pull, multiple cases of beer through the store
- Maintain organized stock room
- Work with Wine & Spirts Buyer to suggest, order beers, and maximize sales
- Work in multiple store locations in the city and the peninsula
- Previous experience merchandising beer, wine, spirits, or like items
- Knowledge and passion about craft and domestic beers
- Ability to give exceptional customer service
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Willing to work a flexible schedule: some morning shifts and working weekends. Normal days off are Wed/Thurs
- Reliable transportation to travel between stores.
- Flexibility to work in different stores within the company (city and peninsula)
This is a Union position with competitive wages and benefits