Mollie Stone's Markets seeks a responsible person for our Part Time, Head Clerk position at our Tower Market located in Twin Peaks. The Head Clerk assumes leadership for the store in the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, and Second Assistant. This individual must have a passion for customer service, food, and a desire to provide a tailored shopping experience for all customers.
- Effectively manages the Store and supervises the employees in absence of Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, and second Assistant
- Ensure store is secure, properly closed and prepared for the next business day
- Ensure the store provides and achieves exceptional customer service and all related operational goals and objectives
- Completes supervisory paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Oversee the processing and stocking of new shipments
- Handles emergencies and customer complaints
- Process sales at register
- Responsible key holder
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
- Previous experience in grocery
- Previous experience in a management role-at least one year
- Ability to give exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to motivate and execute through others
- Previous cash handling skills
- Ability to make sound decisions when necessary and know when to ask for help
- Strong written and oral communication
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
This is a Union position with competitive wages and benefits.
About Us: Founded in 1986, Mollie Stone's Markets is committed to providing the best possible shopping experience for customers and making a difference in people's lives through food.
We feel that our style of Necessity & Passion Shopping sets our stores apart from most. Our roots remain in healthy, natural and specialty foods. We are proud to work with local producers around the greater Bay Area to bring you high quality products in every aisle of our stores. We remain dedicated to our customers and community. Family owned, and locally devoted!